Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things are not so bad after all!

Well, yes it was a bad day on Sunday and Im sure that what I was feeling was my bump getting tight but the appointment on Monday went really well.

I still love love my consultant, I hate the internal scans but somehow he makes me feel at ease and I have to remember that nothing they do to me is as painful or as horrid as loosing Archie.
Especially the weekly progesterone injections!!!!

So my cervix has not changed and nor is it likely to change in the next two weeks before I go back. And fingers crossed it isn't going to change before I get to 24 weeks! So confident am I that I have gone out and bought another pair of H&M maternity jeans!

So on a less pregnancy related subject...we have booked our family holiday and we had to book the baby on the flight so Grace it is! I love it, but think that we will probably end up calling her Gracie as a sort of shorter version!
DP also felt the baby last night, she was kicking me on my left side and it was such a special moment for us both. A reminder that our daughter is there and on her way!

So that's pretty all there is for today. I guess there is some other family stuff going on but I need to get my head around that a bit before I post it.

No comments: