Friday, November 07, 2008

Something I just cant talk about right now

Well Ive had a horrid week with one of my brothers and I dont have the time nor can I process it enough right now. I have spent too much time worrying about it this week and hate him (strong I know) for all of this to happen right now. Next week im 23 weeks and thats the week I lost Archie. I need to be happy but I think I deserve to be happy and his selfishness and lack of understanding for other humans leaves me feeling let down and upset.

Bottom line he has been homophobic. I cant stand it, just cant believe he doesnt get it!

Thats all I can say right now.

As for everything else, Grace seems to be happy and is kicking her Mummy Jen, it even took my breath away this morning! And Taylor is as happy as happy can be! I have started my christmas shopping and I am more in love with my wife than ever.

I think I am lucky to be tucked far away from my brother in the north. I shall let him fester in London!

I have tried to add more blogs to my list but it wont let me add some!!! So will keep trying!

Once I can I will write all about my brother but for now, thats all I can say!

No comments: