Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dont really want to blog

I dont really want to blog which I know means that I either cant be bothered or there is something I dont want to face.

I think its a bit of both!

Ive been in real pain for a few days and it seems like constipation. The only time it feels better is when Archie kicks which is lovely! GO Archie kick away!!!!

The other is that I am just so scared of what is going to happen. I want to know if things go wrong then Donor Daddy will donate again. Which Im pretty sure he will but its bothering me.

Ive asked DP to ask them and she agreed with me which I am glad about.

We have a busy few days and I still have over half of my final essay to write. Im a little worried!

Well enough from me and my little kicking man!!!! I love you Archie!

No comments: