Friday, May 18, 2007

Sort of Babymoon and very sad news

DP's Grandma died this week and the dark times just get darker.

Well DP and I are off to Bristol tomorrow for a friends wedding. She is an old school freind and there will be people I have not seen for 13 / 14 years! Ive already had some dreams about it! I just hope its not a nightmare!

We had an appointment with the consultant on Monday and there are good things and bad things. Basicly.....the liver is still under the diaphram which is VERY good! But this can change and then they found that there is too much fluid in my belly. This is NOT good. But can be drained if it has to be.......

So I have had the most positive week since we found out! I think we must be doing SOMETHING right. All the positivity all the prayers ( on my part i dont think DP has been preyaing!)

We will see....I just hope hope hope hope Archie stays how he is and we dont have to worry about him so much.

I am at high risk of pre term labour. Espcially with my funny uterus as I call it!

I can feel him right nowits wonderefull, I love being pregnant and I love my little boy inside me.

I just KNOW this has to be OK. He has to be OK.

I love him so much I cant loose him.

No comments: