Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bad Blogger

Well I'm a bad blogger and the thing that I really wanted to do was make sure that I kept upwith it so I could remeber everything about my pregnancy!

So this is just today and then on Sunday I am going to sit down and write lots and lots about the last week. or so. Well it will turn out to be two weeks by then!

So her is todays news!

I am nto well and havent been since last week really. Ive had a cold which to varying degress we all have.

DS has been the worse and he has been really poorly, I had to have yesterday off and DP is off today.

He has been sick since Sunday and has had two visits to the doctors. I have been really emotional about it, I think that its a mixture of my pregnancy and also just the fact that I really love him and dont want him to be so ill.

You just want to hug him and make sure that he is ok but sometimes he just pushes us away! He is funny like that!

I have had little syb niggles as I call them! Just little pains on the left side where I know she is.

I like feeling it, I dont think that it means anything is wrong. I really want to feel done with worrying. I want to enjoy watching my body and my baby grow.

So from here on in thats my new resolution, not so much new year just a new pregnancy one!

I also spoke to my Dad today and my step mother, she seemed interested in how I was doing which is nice. I want to tell Mum so badly that I am going to give birth to the grandchild she never thought she would have and that I am already a mummy. I feel down about it so badly sometimes and have to push it away. For some reason, I am feeling lots of emotions and I dont feel like showing them.

I am not sure if I have always been like this with DP but I am at the moment. Strange and I have no answers.

Well...anyway. I am seeing Dad on the 18th and then they are hopefully coming up for DS first birthday!

Yeah!

No comments: