Sunday, March 25, 2007

12 Weeks today!

Well the milestone that is 12 weeks has finally been reached!

I have felt terrible over the weekend too which is great! Espcailly becasue the midwofe could not find a heart beart on Thursday. So I am no doubt that I am still pregant! yeah!

I ahve been reading a great biook by a woman who had two baabies under 2, with an even smaller age gap than Syb aand DS! And she is so happy about being aMum and its scuh an uplifitng book. Very honest and she does go into detail about some of the horrid bits, btu on the whole I feel so positive about being a Mum again and giving birth!

I spent Thursday and Friday just with taykor. DP was working and I can honestly 100% hand on my heart say i am now enjoying every minute! Ok so when DS is not in a good mood and I cant work out exaclty what he wants I feel a bit less euphoric but on the whole being a Mummy is so fab!

I think in my heart it took me a while to completly get my heard round everything! Maybe thats because I didnt give birth, maybe its the same for Dads? I dont know but now I look at DS when I feeding him, dressing him,palying with him, watching him sleep....and I cant belive how lucky I am and how far from my past I now am. My life at different parts has been horrid but now this is the happist I have been.

I know it will be difficult when Syb is born but hey I know DP and I are strong to get through it and we can!

Well I will take my sickness and tiredness and go!

I have a few things that I want to remember before I go...........I can feel this strange sensation on my left side where the baby is...its strange. liek she is growing. I have felt it before and I thin it remids me that she is here with me! Last night it was almost painfull! I had a bath today and I am sure that mu tummy wont fit under the water anymore! Only very sltighlty but its there!

So thats my pregnancy update!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

savvy said...

Congrats! I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow.