Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mr T is 1 and I have been to the hospital!

Well what a day!

Im not really in the mood for typing but......Its DS's bithday and it was such an amzing time that I want to remember a few things about his 1st Birthday!

I have had some spotting for 4 days and then this morning of all mornings! I have some red spotting. I was so upset, I just wanted to enjoy Mr T and not be worrying!

So I decide not to go to work and wait and ring the hospital. In the mean time we have opend lots of cards and presents and he was in a great mood! DP and I played with him as we had time and he sat on our knees and read some books. We all laughed as we tickled him and when DP went to finish getting ready i chased him on his knees around the ront room.

I tried to keep my worry at bay but every time I could feel something 'down there' I thought it was blood.

We end up going to the hospital and I am scanned and they try to do an internal but it was painful and she didnt seem spend too long on it! Good job!

DP and I watched as the doctor scanned and neither of us could see the heart beat and syb wasnt moving! I was so nervous! DP and I looked at each other and then she said there it is! There is the heart beat, we saw the legs that were crossed and my uterus. It was properly heart shaped so strange! She showed us Syb in another positon as well and I spotted the heart beat on my own straight away. Syb looks comfy in there and the report from the doc says that my uterus isnt too bad so I am now hoping I can go full term and have a natural birth!

I have come home, via next to buy some wedding shoes!!!! Naughty! And I have finished my assignment and then did my time tables! So I am ahead of myself and I am now going to get Mr T soon and make sure that we have a great evening. Relaxed and how it should be.

It is funny that we saw Syb on the screen on Mr T's birthday! He was jut arriving this time last year. Holding him then and now is the most amazing thing, it wipes away all the lack of sleep all the times we havent known what to do...everything. We are a happy family and we will continue to be forever.

I just knew when I saw Syb there on the screen that we will met her soon, well not too soon. October I hope!

We are currently liking Alice(which was my great grandmothers name who was born on the 7th Oct) or Alfie!

That may all change next week!

No comments: