Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Must do some work!

Well, I am working. But I am also doing a course and I HAVE to get some work done on my next assignment or I am going to be in BIG trouble!!!!

I still have headaches and and I am so hot, my office is an old pie factory so it has a tin roof and its cold in the morning. So I need a jumper, then its like being boiled in the afternoon! Im not joking!

So.....everyone at work is being so lovely. What did I expect? I guess being a lesbian and not being very conventional I think that I felt people would be a little strange with me. But they are all so excited and thats great.

I am still obsessivly looking for maternity clothes in fact I have set up a new account today at Next. And get this I have even thought ahead and bought some jeans in a larger size for when iv had the baby!!!!! WTF!!!!

I am going to be in trouble with DP when she finds out which she will because I dont keep secrets. And I have to confess. I used to keep things in my boot and I did buy a blouse a while ago and I seriously forgot about it and then cleard my boot out and there it was. DP thought I was joking when I said I forgot about it...but really I had!!!

My belly at night is really big, I guess its all gas and stuff, it was the same when i wasnt pregnant and then it would go back again. Part of me is now moarning the fact it will never look like that again. But Im sure that it will be worth it. No I KNOW it will be worth it!

Right just been given loads to do so have to defo go now!!!

No comments: