Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Headaches!

Well, ive got horrid head aches and even worse I have had some sort of cold/flu thing which was also around last week when I was off on my own with Mr T.

So we went out last Friday with our freinds for our Birthday and I felt so awful that I didnt have the main course and then felt better so I had some chocolate cake. Think all my freinds thought I was putting it on!

What has made me sad is that I've been sleeping loads in the afternoon so DP has been looking after Mr T and doing all his tea and bathtime routine. Although I dont think I will get away with that for the next few days! And really I dont want to miss out on stuff cuase Im pregnant but sometimes Im just so tired!

We have ahd some organic veg and fruit delivered and this has made me feel all healthy. I kow pregnancy is the time when you should be able to eat what you want but really I think it should be the time when you protect your abby as well.

I almost forgot! I'm sure that I fel the baby! Sometimes there is a hard bit on the left side just under my tummy and it dissapears. As i know that baby is on my left side of my uterus then I'm sure it was! And then there was this funny feeling that I had never really felt before! I was like something moving from one side to another. I wanted to tell DP but it was during the night after a wee so thought it best not too!

We off to a family wedding this weekend which I am looking forward to, I want show off my little bump! It gets bigger when I eat so it should be interesting after the meal!!!


Well enough for now!

No comments: