Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Getting Fatter!

Well I finally have a belly and I have had to put one of my pairs of jeans away!

I have been to have my bra fitted at M and S and its the best thing EVER!!!!!! I finally feel comfortable and happy with my new big boobs!

We have had some lovely our time over the weekend, we went shopping and then we went to Matt and Jills for dinner to celebrate Em's birthday. I am still OK about not drinking, I know growing a baby is much more important.

I have teribble back ache this evening and I am wondering if I should give up my subscription with Fertilty Freind. I am fed up of reading about misscarriges. I know that this baby is going to Ok, I will have this baby...I am determind. I know it is more than that, not in my hands but I still have to have belief that my postitivity is going to get me through this.

I am looking forward to more us time this weekend. We have Friday night away from Mr T and then we can another lie in together. It has nearly been 4 years and I feel more and more in love with her all the time.

I could not have wished for anything better for my life.

1 comment:

savvy said...

Funny, I think I'm about where you are with pregnancy. I just gave up my non-preggo jeans last weekend.

I've also considered putting my FF on hold until I'm further along.

erin
14w1d