Monday, March 12, 2007

Sickness

Well, morning sickness has deffinatly arrived! I am not feeling to well at all. Luckly over the last few days I have been able to have afternoon naps to get rid of it and also because I have been so tired!!!!!!

We went to DP's mothers for lunch yesterday which is normally ok but what made it better was that I ended up feeling awful after lunch and MIL was sweet enough to tell me to go and nap! So I got to have 2 hours sleep whilst we were there! I didnt think that she was taken with me but she seems genuienly pleased that I am going to have a baby!

Work is awful, everyone that I like or frieinds with has now left. So I left with people that are not horrid just not people I like. Sometimes they can be horrid. Like the comments today about my George Micheal tickets, these people are supposed to be all inclusive and they just aren't sometimes. So not only am I sat there feeling sick and tired and i cant tell anyone yet and Im with people I dont like!!!!

So moan, moan moan!

On a lighter note....Im 31 on Wednesday! EEK! Not sure how that leaves me feeling! Im ok really! Cant do anything about it and I am so happy I am going to have a baby that I'm sure that I dont care!

We are off to see my brother this coming weekend and I m really looking forward to seeing him and spending time down south, I love being around my family. We spend so much time up here, its lovely to see them.

Well, I am going to go....I think Ive summed up all thats going on...Im sick, tired, nearly older and happy to be getting fatter! Although I must just remind myself that even when I have eaten I still feel sick and my boobs still really hurt!!!! I want to remember everything!

No comments: